Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Komal My Identity To Me By Every Hobby

She plays with words, filling their canvas and paper sank pastime. dhamachaukdi das floor moves in to the tune of the music or voices, winspear's gentle lahore excuse is rich of Gautam versatility.

In every mode

Studies by the gentle masters always Topper first-class student. She explains, '' families in literature, music, dance, etc is nothing any of write and read the poems I. kahaniya. my letter to more than a dozen poems published in reputed Hindi magazines. I used every kind of das Hu, but I like to Kathak. Kathak was also teach me singing the hobby and I By all means singing also. ''

Woman's special topic

Gentle woman, '' and women abuse incidents have made me a painter, writing and painting every topic I do on most of my pageants and Hu, but compositions subject focuses on women only uplift society., when the rise of women. the problem of women or my right to every work indicates.

Is to be the administrative officer

Local forums ranging from university level singing, das and are rewarded for better painting softly says, "my identity to me by every hobby. I remain always attached to them chahugi. career usually my goal has to be doing I prepare Hu's administrative officer. ''