Thursday, August 22, 2013

Olympic Medalist Sushil

Olympic medallist in two former world champion wrestler, Sushil Kumar of India is a sensational disclosed. According to reports, Sushil says that they are in World Wrestling Championship 2010

In his statement to an English newspaper Sushil has done that 2010 World Championships finals when he compared Russia Allen gogev were engaged in preparing against the attempts to bribe them bout loser. According to reports, Sushil said, "with me was a people came up to me and she said that some people would like to talk about the final bout them And when he told me the whole case then sped my senses, which offers me money was he was in the tens of millions of money large enough for a wrestler and draws the eye.

This offers us a foreign coach was transported to Russia was taking place in the Championships and finals. my opponent in the final, he said the Russian was also his players win. I said it's going to be very surprised, we are on the verge of taking the title India and I spoke for losing the finals. ' followed by Sushil bypasses these things and focus on the final Landed and gogev play to 3-1 while history hatched and battered India achieve gold medals in the World Championships for the first time.

Sushil says, "it was not a matter of two to four million, was '' good-natured prestige said he took part in many tournaments in the country abroad but won the tournament in Moscow when I landed the atmosphere below Matt I saw he never stood were all got applause. and it's a matter of pride.